phorku's circle progress

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Circle 0.2 complete

I completed the level 30 problems and 2 Xs the level for circle 0.2. Missed my second prolonged goal date partially due to a CT-ART malfunction. I had completed about 50 problems and left CT-Art open. I was evaluating a game with scid and was using CT-Art's crafty engine. All of a sudden I started getting massive errors from CT-Art and had to kill the process with task manager. Unfortunately CT-Art didn't remember the problems I had solved during the last session so I had to redo them. This decreased my percentage some since I tried to breeze through them as I redid them.

So here are my statistics so far:
70D/837P

Level 10(1) 89%
Level 10(2) 85%
Level 10(3) 93%
Level 20(1) 76%
Level 30(1) 57%

Next I will do the level 20 problems a second time and the level 40 problems.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home